Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Opening an online business

I am opening this business even thought I have closed one already, I know that many people will say " thats it" lets go to work in someone else store, but I do not. I am trying it again and I know this is the one.
In this online busines I sell lingerie, shoes, handbags, natural body care and mineral make up.
First, lingerie I love sexy lingerie and more when I know I have many design where to choose from. Second, who does not like to have diferent colors and a wide variety of shoes; we as a women we can not eat, but what about a couple of new pair of shoes nice ah!.
And do not tell me you do not have black handbag for those pretty black pee toe shoes, we love to have handbag friends for those homeless shoes we have. Finally, natural mineral make up and body care for us we have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment